Peter J. Glazer
Peter has represented hundreds of businesses in Texas, Virginia and the District of Columbia in all manner of their business concerns.
Working with new and established businesses, his philosophy in practice focuses on preventative advice, risk management, and supporting business owners by acting as a source of information and perspective in their decision-making process. With careful attention, Mr. Glazer guides clients through the maze of laws, rules and regulations applicable to individual businesses on their path to achieving their goals. He is a graduate of Boston College (A.B. – Psychology) and Tulane Law School (J.D.), where he was awarded a Certificate in the Law and Practice of Arbitration. Mr. Glazer has extensive experience in business formation, ownership structuring, contracts, buying and selling businesses, advising companies on best practices and dispute resolution.
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to Practice Law in Texas, Virginia and the District of Columbia
- The Supreme Court of the United States
- The United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- The United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- The United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- The United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Columbia
- The United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- The United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Virginia
- American Bar Association, with membership in the Business Law Section and Litigation Section
- San Antonio Bar Association
- The National LGBT Bar Association (Member, Board of Directors 2003-2006, Chair 2005-2006)